Our next session will be on Saturday 31st December 2016 and will be led by Christie Bates (Acharya Passatininna). The session will begin at 11am Pacific US Time, 2pm Eastern US time, 7pm UK time, 8pm European time.
The first time you visit a Worldwide Insight event using our new video platform, you will need to create a one time login for accessing the live sessions. If you can, it is advisable to do this in advance of the session.
1. Make sure you are using one of the following supported browsers:
Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Opera or an Android browser. (Support for Safari will be coming at a later date.) iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad are also now supported using the Crowdcast Mobile app – please follow steps 2 and 3 in your browser, and then follow the additional instructions in steps 4 and 5 below.
2. Click on the green ‘Save My Spot’ button (below).
3. Create a new login for the interactive platform by entering your email address and a password. You only have to do this once – your browser will remember you on subsequent visits. (You can also create a login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts by clicking on one of those logos).
4. If you have come this far using a browser on your iOS mobile device, once you have logged in to the platform you will see two buttons near the top of the platform window. If you have not yet downloaded the iOS app, please click the button that says ‘Install iOS App’ which will take you to the App Store from where you can download and install it. Once you have done so, or if the app is already downloaded to your device, click the button that says ‘Open in iOS App’, which will open the event in the app.
5. To join future sessions you will first need to navigate again to this page on our website (https://www.worldwideinsight.org/video/) using your browser on your mobile device, click on ‘Save my spot’, and then click on the ‘Open in iOS App’, which will open the event in the app.
The Buddhist tradition views teachings of liberation as priceless, and this online class is offered in the spirit of generosity, called Dana. The teacher is directly supporting your practice. Please support her / him directly, through your generosity.Donate